Upgrade your school communications with SMS
SMS is playing an increasingly important role in the education sector, both public and private. By using SMS, schools can quickly relay important information to parents, students and teachers through a reliable and secure medium that is more likely to be read than any other. SMS can also be used for two-way communication, enabling recipients to respond when required.
Some common uses of SMS in education include:
- Alerts for report cards, cancellations, urgent announcements
- Announcing event details and RVSP management
- Reporting student attendance
- Organizing parent-teacher interviews
- Streamlining staff and parent communications
- Two Factor Authentication for student login portals and more
Improve the education experience of your students, parents and staff today by integrating Swift SMS Gateway® into your communication channels.