Get your app seen and deployed!
The Mobile App vertical is often thought of as overshadowing SMS itself. In fact, SMS is an integral part of the best mobile apps today.
The SMS code used in WhatsApp serves as a great example:
SMS has serviced the core of WhatsApp’s user registration process from inception to its market position of 1 billion users. WhatsApp validates whether your submitted mobile number is real by simply sending you a unique code via SMS to your submitted number that you must type in to activate and unlock their app.
Here are a few benefits of using SMS Pins in your Mobile Apps:
- Protection from hackers trying to infiltrate your app platform by signing in from phoney untraceable mobile numbers and attacking you from an automated server bot
- A real-time date stamp in milliseconds of the SMS receipt that can be used to reconcile install transaction logs
- The ability to store user profiles with nothing more than unique ID’s of their phone numbers and/or bind them to the issue of SMS Authentication Pins
- Upon app expiration, validate if users have changed their mobile numbers
- Track the changing of user’s mobile phone numbers historically
- With reverse lookup, know the mobile carrier of user’s mobile numbers
“A person’s cell number is perhaps the single most important piece of ID they have.”
Brian J. Johnson, President & CEO, Swift SMS Gateway Inc.
By integrating SMS into your suite of Mobile Apps, Swift SMS Gateway® can add the power of simple text messaging to help ensure a successful deployment strategy of your apps.
SMS can improve your business. Swift SMS Gateway® is your connection to it!